Senior UX/UI Designer Extraordinaire: mobile & web
Zuhlke is a European software engineering consultancy that helps businesses turn ideas into reality. We need people who are capable, talented, and engaged to help build systems for our clients, based mainly near our expanding London office. We take on interesting projects in many domains, including media, finance, heavy engineering, and medical devices.
Your job will involve working in small teams, communicating closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs. You will be looking both to contribute to the company and to grow personally.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability and respect. As a privately-held company owned by past and present employees, and run by engineers, Zuhlke takes a long-term view. For example, you will receive twenty days training per year, including a budget to support activities such as conference attendance, our annual technical camp, and participation in focused topic teams. We like our staff to be technically flexible so, if you don’t have a required skill now, we can support you learning it.
Your job will include:
- Helping our clients understand what they really need
- Building quality systems to satisfy those needs
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Working in Agile teams utilising a variety of processes and methodologies including Test Driven Development, Exploratory Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, Lean and Extreme Programming
Qualifications and skills:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by ideation, researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Work in cross-functional agile teams using continuous design techniques to iteratively refine the UX / UI requirements during the development process.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Your curiosity helps you keep in touch with the latest UX/UI design trends and solutions
- You share our passion for (Swiss) quality
- You enjoy working in a team of people who appreciate the value of User Centric Design
- You get things done
- You want to learn and grow your skills
You will benefit from:
- A generous allowance for training (9% of your time and a budget)
- An achievement-based career path where you can gain responsibility while remaining technical
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Are you interested in working for us? Send us your CV and start your first step into realising your career goals at a company that values talent and cares about its employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Are you interested in working for us?