Zuhlke is a European software engineering consultancy that helps businesses turn ideas into reality.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability and respect. As a privately-held company owned by past and present employees, and run by engineers, Zuhlke takes a long-term view. For example, you will receive twenty days training per year, including a budget to support activities such as conference/course attendance and our annual training camp. We like our staff to broaden their knowledge and skillset, so if you don’t have a required skill now, we can support you learning it.
Your job will involve supporting all line managers at Zuhlke UK with their human resources responsibilities and assisting our employees in HR related queries.
We are currently looking for highly motivated HR Assistant to join our expanding London office.
Your job will include:
- Creating HR marketing material, participation in job fairs, liaison with universities
- Supporting line managers in creating and publishing job adverts
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Processing of job applications, communication with applicants and recruitment agencies, scheduling of interviews
- Producing job offers and supporting onboarding for new joiners
- Carrying out background checks
- Managing and documenting staff security checks
- Assisting in maintenance of staff benefit subscriptions in collaboration with our financial advisors
- Assisting in payroll preparation
- Organization of staff social events, staff meetings and alumni events
- Maintaining HR files for all staff, including appointment confirmation and promotions
- Support of the annual appraisal process for all staff
- Provision of HR relevant statistics on recruitment and retention
- Assisting in conduct and evaluation of staff surveys
- Assisting in preparation of submission for best employer competitions
What the role would require:
- Efficient, timely and professional management of the application process
- Professional interaction with stakeholders, applicants, recruitment agents and suppliers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Being diplomatic, trustworthy and discreet
- Being flexible, precise and reliable
- Being proactive
- Being an open and good communicator
Qualifications and skills
- University degree or relevant HR experience
- Willingness for career progression in HR
- Required Skills
- Good IT skills with Microsoft Office
- HR experience is desirable
- Languages: English (fluent)
You will benefit from
- A generous allowance for training (9% of your time and a budget)
- An achievement-based career path
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Our work is mostly based in Central London, usually in our new Shoreditch office.
- If this appeals, then please get in touch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Are you interested in working for us?