Zuhlke is a European software engineering consultancy that helps businesses turn ideas into reality. We need people who are capable, talented, and engaged to help build systems for our clients, based mainly in our expanding London office. We take on interesting projects in many domains, including media, finance, heavy engineering, and medical devices.
Your job will involve working closely with clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs. You will be looking both to contribute to the company and to grow personally.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability and respect. As a privately-held company owned by past and present employees, and run by engineers, Zuhlke takes a long-term view. For example, you will receive twenty days training per year, including a budget to support activities such as conference attendance, our annual technical camp, and participation in focused topic teams. We like our staff to be technically flexible so, if you don’t have a required skill now, we can support you learning it.
QA Test Analyst Engineer – Exploratory / Automation
Your job will include:
- Helping our clients understand what they really need
- Building quality systems to satisfy those needs
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Keeping technically sharp
- Getting things done
- Sometimes travelling to other locations in the UK and mainland Europe
You will benefit from:
- A generous allowance for training (9% of your time and a budget)
- An achievement-based career path where you can gain responsibility while remaining technical
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Our work is mostly based in Central London, usually in our new Shoreditch office.
If this appeals, then please get in touch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for strong Test Analysts from junior level to lead consultant. A broad range of skills and experience is always good!
Our technical environment:
- BDD/TDD testing, API testing, Exploratory testing
- Exploratory testing charters and automated testing tools such as Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor, Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit
- Test management tools such as JIRA, Zephyr
- User-centred Requirements Engineering and acceptance criteria
- Regression, Performance and Penetration testing
- Testing within the Agile process, including practices such as Test-Driven Development and Pair Programming
Are you interested in working for us?