Senior Project Manager in London
We are currently looking for highly motivated Senior Project Manager to join our expanding London office.
- You will take responsibility for large and mission critical projects.
- You will integrate different relevant disciplines of the project even beyond your personal technical expertise based on your general systems thinking capability and openness.
- You will coach and delegate responsibility to leading architects, associate project managers and team staff.
- You will identify problems and know when to solve these on your own right and when to escalate to the engagement manager / Business Unit manager.
- You will identify conflicts in the project team and know how to solve these.
- You will manage expectations of a large number of stakeholders and communicate with the stakeholders on different levels of abstraction and points of view.
- You will be able to identify further business opportunities at the client site and communicate these to business development.
- You will also take responsibility of developing the project management skills in the company.
- At least 4 years of experience as a project manager or comparable position
- Successfully managed a large / mission critical project of more than 8 team members and more than 1 Mio CHF / 700 k€ / 600 kGBP budget (work and material) per year and commercial responsibility
- PMI (Level PMP) or IPMA (Level B) certification are desirable
- Management of projects in multiple engineering disciplines or in interdisciplinary projects
- Delegating responsibility to sub-project managers
- Deep expertise in cost, size, effort, and time estimation on a large scale
- Supporting business development for bid phase and identification of further business opportunities
- Managing stakeholder expectations and conflicts in complex project settings
- General systems thinking capability
- You will have result orientation, excellent communication skills, client focus, business sense, endurance, team building, ability to develop others
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- generous budget for on-going training (approx. 10% of your time)
- achievement based career prospects
- a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
Are you interested in working for us?